The Root Cause Analysis is a high-density acetate frame, which means it’s created from the good, expensive stuff. The time-tested aviator shape originates back to a date that the Internet is just not giving up that easily…but trust us when we say they’re “timeless.” Sidebar: we've gathered that the words engraved across the tops of some of our frames aren't for everyone. That's okay. For those of you picking up what we’re putting down...maintain radio contact. I read you Houston…and come in Tokyo.
- Designed to block blue light, our magnification-free frequency lenses reduce eye strain, headaches and fatigue. Plus, like all of our lenses, they’re coated to reduce smudging and prevent glare.
- Quality you can feel: premium, durable materials, thoughtful designs, and careful craftsmanship.
- Your Caddis frames come nestled on top of a soft, custom-designed microfiber bag for storage.
- Vintage-inspired style with a large fit.
- Top of frame is engraved with “Willie” and “Waylon” in Morse code.
- Metal bars embellish the front of the frame at the temple.
- Sturdy 3-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.