Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal’s founders, travel extensively for the magazine and were inspired to create a series of city guides that highlighted their favorite places to visit. Now, after building a loyal readership that counts on their unique, considered advice, they are relaunching the books with a fresh design and new content. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rich and Rosa have personally visited hundreds of venues in Paris, distilling their preferred locales down to their firm favorites. From lively, local-filled cafés to design-driven boutiques that channel the inimitable Parisian savoir faire, these are the finds that that will offer a more personal take on the city. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
Cereal City Guide: Paris is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops.
- photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Patrick Seguin of Galerie Patrick Seguin, artist Frédéric Forest, and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Paris